2006 Fifa World Cup Home
2006 World Cup Schedule
2006 Fifa World Cup Groups
Contact the 2006 Fifa World Cup Source

World Cup Round of 16 Schedule and Results!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fifa 2006 World Cup Opening Date Approaching

Fifa 2006 World Cup Opening Date Approaching

The time for the 2006 Fifa World Cup in Germany is coming closer. We are now only 2 months until the beginning of July and the beginning of the World Cup.

I'm getting excited to see how Croatia fairs, and how all teams in the different groups will finish in the 2006 World Cup.

As time approaches, I have been looking to support my country with merchandise I may purchase to wear while watching. I have found bracelets that have the team name indented into the bracelet, as well as many team shirts and jerseys.

I'll be on the lookout for a Croatian Soccer Jersey for a fair price to support my team.

Remember support your 2006 World Cup team, they represent you! And if your planning Travel to the World Cup in Germany, ensure you have everything booked or you may regret it.

Regards,
Michael Kralj
Get Cheap Domain Name Registration for your 2006 World Cup web site that supports your team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Buy World Cup Posters!

 







Copyright © 2006 Emenki Web Solutions. All rights reserved.
Web Design by Free Templates Online